Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In case you didn't know...

By the way if you are not a Facebook fiend - which I know some of you are. And in case you didn't catch my status update about a month ago, I am pregnant! Surprised!!!! So were we. We are excited to be welcoming baby #4 in September into this very "cozy" DeGaetano household. The funny thing is I found out on on January 20th! Such a historical day. All day Marsha kept saying to Adina and Madison you need to remember what you were doing today when Barack Obama was sworn into office. We forever will rember the day too for many reasons! We will keep you updated as we know more!

3 comments:

Maria the Great said...

oh my goodness! #4...this from the girl who never thought she'd be a mom!! You go girl. :)

Maria the Great said...

oh yah, and congratulations! here comes our boy. :O

Emily said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting for you guys.