Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!

As far as I am concerned, nothing but treats! Genevieve, getting her beauty sleep before trick or treating! Sadly, I had to wake her from her beauty sleep to go trick or treating! The things a 3rd child has to endure!



Adina picked her very own costume this year! She was very proud of the outcome. Despite a bout with Croup and Strep she was all ready to go. She certainly was ready for bed when we got home, I don't even think she had the energy to eat her "4" pieces of candy! What a mom I am I set a limit on HALLOWEEN! They'll thank me later, right?



I was finally able to find another use for my wedding veil! I figure in about 30 years when maybe we let Madison date, this can be a picture to be used on her wedding day!


What else can be said but, "Aaaaaahhh!"

Caterpillar before....Butterfly after!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sooooooo Cute!!! Love the bride idea. :)

Rachel said...

By the way, LOVE your new header! It all looks great!

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh