Wednesday, October 8, 2008

August 2008

I got a lot of help from my friend Megan when we got started with the packing!Her son Caleb helped too! And boy does he LOVE shoes!
Adina is not so sure if she is so crazy about this getting rid of stuff! In the end she did AWESOME!
Gen was here to help this day too! You can tell how taxing this was for her and Madison!
Where's Waldo...I mean Gen and Madison?? They even tried on all their fall clothes (in the middle of 90 degree August - with no air conditioning) to see what to keep!
My mom was able to come for over a week and we really got a ton of stuff done. I don't think I would have gotten things gone through if she wasn't there to help. She even got up before 8:00 am almost every day! And for her that was huge! Thanks mom.
We of course got to enjoy delicious sweet corn and Genevieve got right on the band wagon!
We moved to Indiana on a Sunday night and Adina started school the following Wednesday! Second grade here she comes.
She was threatening me not to take any more pictures!
guess it didn't work...here she is waiting for the bus! This is her very first time ever riding the bus except for field trips.

Genevieve is feeling left out....so
We changed her clothes and let her join us.
We thought our shadows looked cool at the bus stop.
Here comes bus #48. Her driver Theresa is an Angel! Thank you Lord for small favors.
My grown up 2nd grader off to a BIG school. She did it like she had been doing it all these years!
Once I got Adina and Madison settled I had to go back to Princeton to get ready for the moving sale! With a bit of guilt I snuck off to the Bureau County fair with our Friends Becky, Tony, Michael, Karin, Gen, Bill and Daniel. Genevieve and I had a nice time.
"Uncle Tony" is in love with Genevieve!