Friday, March 7, 2008

Yes, I am still here!

My deep apologies! Christmas hit, then new years, then valentines day and now it is the beginning of March. Decided I better get my act together. Life has been crazy busy. We are all trying to stay healthy and caught up with school work and work. Just because the blog has not been active it does not mean my camera has not. So......Let's see what we have been up to.
LOOK AT ME! I'M 6 Months old!!



We have a fantastic small group we are part of and our kids love each other! We are very blessed that they enjoy going to small group just as much as the adults. They all were in the nursery together Christmas weekend! Only because 2 of us moms happened to be working in there, otherwise the oldest 3 would have been in the service, so we took the picture opportunity!!







Our Christmas Beauties!!!!!!!!


It was hard keeping her from eating the POISONOUS plant, but we did it!




And then, what we realistically had to deal with...


Genevieve's 1st Christmas!!

In our case, old veterans at this Christmas stuff!!
We really did enjoy our Christmas time together. We of course spent time focusing on the true meaning of Christmas as well. We read the Christmas story out of the Bible on Christmas eve. Madison even made me re-read it to her before she went to bed. She then told me all about an evil man named Herod who wanted to kill Jesus! Yay, Sunday School. She has a fantastic Sunday school teacher who really makes the Bible stories come alive for her!

No comments: