Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

Now when I get real ambitious I will download the music like you guys (Kathy and Rachel) because then I could have it playing as you open this entry, wouldn't that be nice....Well, anyway we are dreaming of a white Christmas and it actually may come true this year! We got a nice snow the other day and everything is finally white! Donovan, Adina and Madison went to work and shoveled our sidewalks and the church's sidewalk. It required quite the cocoa warm-up when they were done! The most exciting part for them was that daddy went to Wal-mart and got them their very own shovels -- just their size!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Waaaaah, and we're dreaming of a warm and wet one! How fun!!!

Rachel said...

Bet it reminds you of MN huh? It is REALLY white here. I love it, this morning all the trees looked like cotton with the snow on all the branches. God is so creative!

Maria the Great said...

sweet lookin' snow!!