Friday, December 14, 2007

better watch out, better not pout...

Adina, Madison, and Genevieve all got to share their Christmas wishes with Santa! This is the first year I have not had to beg them to take a picture with Santa! Madison even climbed right onto Santa's knee. Adina quietly told him she wanted a Seal Webkinz and a Betty Spaghetti doll. She even told him that she wrote him a letter at school! This was huge for her. Madison wanted me to tell him what she wanted, because she was too shy, a reindeer webkinz (have to be like big sis!) And then when I said that was it she quickly corrected me and said ..."No, I want the breathing dog (long story), the Disney baby nursery, and..." at this point Santa and I both explained that his sleigh was not that big and that he had to fit lots of toys for lots of boys and girls! He then said "I'll surprise you!" Yay, Santa!

Our friend Kevin is our local Santa! We had the Christmas parade last weekend and the girls didn't really want to talk to him because they knew it was Mr. Glover. However Madison became very concerned, to the point of her "almost" tears when Santa went by in the parade and said "now there's a naughty boy!" and pointed at Donovan. She asked if daddy had really been naughty! So, Santa and daddy made peace and Santa reassured her that her daddy was a very good boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My three little babies are beautiful! They are sooooo adorable! Hugs & kisses to you all. Grammie