Saturday, December 1, 2007

5 months old

Genevieve is now five months old. It is hard to believe she is growing so quickly. A year ago at this time we were just adjusting to the idea that we were going to have another child and now I cannot imagine a life without her! She has a second tooth already is sitting pretty well on her own. She had her first taste of cereal this month too, but she is not so sure about it yet, but we'll still keep trying. She is just a happy baby, although she is starting to show a bit of a temper if she doesn't like something. I think she may be the only 5 month old who's dad tells her to use her "inside voice" and she even listens...sometimes. Here are a few of my favorite pictures this month. (November - is it December already? Yikes!!)


2 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute... These pics make adjusting to 3 seem seamless. Hmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I know that this is an old post but I was just reading all of them. I often hear "Caleb use your inside voice" coming from Bucky's mouth. I thought I was the only one.