Friday, December 14, 2007

Gedney, the Minnesota State Fair Pickle!

One of Adina's, Madison's and my favorite foods is pickles. And not just any pickle. They have to be Gedney dill pickles. Adina even includes them on her list of vegetables that shes likes and she only likes 4! And for some reason in Illinois and Indiana they are very hard to come by. My grandma has been bringing me pickles when she comes to visit me for the past 13 years! Yes 13! We had a slight reprieve when our Wal-mart here stocked them, but not anymore (this makes me very sad). Anyhow, Genevieve is becoming very grabby and curious and she was curious about my pickle on my plate so I let her grab it. She loved it! It was pretty funny until her sharp little teeth took off a big chunk (this is the kid who has only had rice cereal so far!) Anyhow the pictures are funny.
Grandma, looks like you are going to have to up your pickle deliveries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That look must be hereditary....exactly the same look that your mother gets when slipped a sweet tart or those awful warhead things!!

Maria the Great said...

jill, you look hot!