Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Artist in the making!

Adina has always been very creative and loved any type of art project. I was very impressed when she came home with her very own Rainbow Fish today. They had read the story in art class and then got to draw and paint their very own. The picture here may not do it justice. I like it and the colors so much we are going to frame it and hang it in our bathroom which has the blues in it. She really does have a lot of love for art, I hope we can continue to cultivate it. It was funny, the other day I was putting some photos in frames and I wasn't happy with the way one of the pictures looked in a particulare color frame and it was Adina who suggested that I swap some frames so I would like the colors better! And she was right they look good. At this point in life she has aspirations to be a Fashion Designer when she grows up, watch out Vera Wang! I think Adina DeGaetano would be a great designer name or maybe just Adina. We'll see.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Adina and Reese would get along well! He has a passion for art as well. He's always got 10 projects in the making... You're right, this painting is a keeper. I'll be showing it to Reese for inspiration. :)

Kathy said...

I love it. I would probably frame that one too. Isn't it exciting when you can see strengths starting to develop in your kids? I love that!!!