Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Monkevieve!

Genevieve has earned her new nickname Monkevieve because I think she is part monkey, part mouse and ALL Genevieve! She will climb up anything that she can possibly scale and she, just as a mouse, will squeeze into anything that she can get her head through. I pushed in the dining room chairs thinking that, that would actually dissuade her from climbing up, but that clearly was not the case! Look at the trouble in those eyes as I still catch her climbing!


She still made it up!
I thought this was funny because this is the dogs favorite toy. An old rope, but she thought it was a hat!





3 comments:

Becky Kramer said...

She is WAY too cute! I hate to tell you this BUT she's just like Michael was at this age!! :)

Anonymous said...

HA!! Thanks so much for posting these pics and your narration. I'm going to print some off and keep my eye on them during Basic.
I'm going to miss perusing and chuckling at your blog.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

She is ridiculously adorable Jill! She cracks me up! Thank you so much for helping me out the past couple weeks, you have no idea how much it means to me. You are an amazing mom and truly an inspiration to me. Thank you for everything, in the past and now....